EMPOWERING LEADERS FOR THE FIVEFOLD MINISTRY
SUM is an accredited Bible College and Theological Seminary whose purpose is to raise up pentecostal ministry leaders through the Jesus Model of Leadership. SUM Bible College and Theological Seminary is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) and is nationally accredited by the Association of Biblical Higher Education (ABHE). SUM equips indigenous leaders from America and the nations of the world by offering an affordable theological education combining academic instruction with practical hands-on ministry and personal mentorship. Our mission empowers these leaders to be instruments of change in their communities.
Learn more about SUM below!
Join Melanie Francis, SUM director, and our C-Love cohort leaders, Jerod and Tara Terry, as they talk about SUM - What is it? How does it function? What are my next steps if I'm interested?
- Qualified faculty with ministry experience and love for students
- Leadership training from visionary leaders
- Engaging student life with cohort advisors
- Interacting with faculty, peers and Church leaders
- Combining student ministry with community
- Low cost tuition
- Students can graduate with little to no debt
- Financial Aid available
- Offering hands on training and ministry in local church
- Intern in various departments of your local church