Praise and Worship
Together seeking in spirit and in truth to love the Lord our God with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength in grateful response to His sacrificial love.
John 4:23-24: "Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."
In Our Worship of God....
- We are instructed by biblical truths and models for worship.
- We pursue forms of worship that convey timeless and authentic expression of our adoration and gratitude towards God.
- We value the power of prayer to bring God's strength and direction into our daily lives.
- We apply Biblical truths in relevant and practical ways to our daily lives.
- We expect to celebrate the presence of Christ and experience His transforming power in cooperate worship.
Worship and Praise Night
The last Sunday evening of each month, we focus the entire service on Worship. You can enjoy and be blessed by this special time of praise and worship.
For more info contact our Worship Director Jerod Terry @607-797-3757 or email@example.com